It’s no mystery that dogs love day care and boarding at Camp Bow Wow – you can tell by the way they whine and bark with excitement at the mention of C-A-M-P and the way they pull their parents from the parking lot through the front door because they can’t wait to romp and play with their fur-iends. Parents love Camp Bow Wow too; they know while they are busy away for a day or traveling, their furry kid is happier and healthier because of the many benefits of Camp.
Safety is Our Top Priority! Parents also feel confident knowing their pet is well-cared for in our safe and secure environment:
- All Camp Counselors are extensively trained in dog behavior, pet first aid and CPR
- Each Camper is required to pass a socialization interview, be spayed or neutered, and be current on vaccinations
- Live webcams to check in on your dog from anywhere using a computer or mobile device
- Facilities are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
All-Inclusive Pricing! The price you see is the price you pay! Receive the great benefits that Camp has to offer without being nickeled and dimed.
- Day Camp included in overnight stays
- All-day play in indoor and outdoor play yards
- Individual cozy cabin and nightly Campfire TreatTM for Overnight Campers
- No charge for medication administration and other special requests
- Lots of individual attention and TLC from Camp Counselors
Life is better with Fur-iends! Your dog has never had this much fun – romp and play all day, snooze the night away!